- Pulse, a revolutionary new data driven tool, empowers SMES to unleash the power of their data
- Using both Open Banking and Open Accounting insight, Pulse can streamline management and financial data, to turbo charge SMEs’ growth ambitions
Today (date) Nucleus Commercial Finance (NCF), the fintech revolutionising access to finance for UK SMES, has launched Pulse, a one-of-a-kind, data-driven tool to help businesses of any size unleash the power of their own data, unlock lending and turbo charge growth.
Access to finance is a major roadblock for UK SMEs. Recent research from NCF shows that while 45% of businesses see growth and innovation as a primary focus, 20% want faster access to finance.1. The arrival of Pulse helps do just that by giving SMEs the insight needed to grasp growth opportunities as they arise.
Businesses registering for Pulse will receive insight on all aspects of their business’ health direct to their inbox free of charge and it’s all made possible with a simple, 30-second online journey.. This actionable insight gives SMEs the edge when seeking funding and ensures strategic decisions are based on the most robust intelligence.
In addition, users will be provided with real-time updates on the following four key areas:
- Turn Over Trends: Snapshots of the trends within user’s turnover data to help spotlight growth opportunities
- Gross Margin: Real-time analysis of gross margin data to allow for correction strategies implemented – as soon as required
- Profit and Loss: An accurate and timely report on business income, saving user’s hours by collating the data accurately and rapidly
- Debtor/Creditor Ratio: Management of user’s debtor/creditor ratio to ensure businesses successfully manage relationships with a range of supply chain providers
With AI at the heart of the tool, Pulse offers a faster, more streamlined, and holistic system for data collation, freeing up valuable time for business owners to focus on driving forward growth and innovation this year onwards.
Chirag Shah, CEO and Founder of Nucleus Commercial Finance commented: “Pulse represents everything we are passionate about as a Fintech, ensuring businesses have the support, tools, and insight needed to not just grow, but thrive. With Pulse, we want to help elevate businesses and push them to be bolder, more decisive, and crucially, more successful.
“The real-time analysis, holistic data collation and level of streamlining offered by Pulse will go a long way to reduce unnecessary time and costs for businesses, in what is already a very tough financial climate. Crucially, this will allow business owners to concentrate on the real priorities – growth, productivity, engagement, and overall success.”
To find out more about Pulse visit https://mypulse.io/